A shortlist of the most beautiful artworks
A team of experts at your disposal
Negotiate the price with the seller
Low commission rate
Secured deals and payments
Tailored delivery services
A low commission rate
By purchasing an artwork through our site, you are subject to a commission rate of 15% (excluding VAT) of the price agreed with the seller.
Steps to purchase
1NegociationInterested by an artwork?
- First of all, you have to create an account. Then you can start a negotiation by offering your price to the seller directly on the artwork page.
- Art Shortlist will notify the seller without revealing your identity.
- You will trade with the seller through us until an agreement on the price is met.
Important : The seller will have 48h to answer your offer and you will have 24h to answer him.
You have two options to offer a purchase price :
- you can either buy at the displayed price and the artwork is yours.
- or you can start a negotiation with the seller for a lower price.
Do you want to see the artwork ? It will be possible to organize a private visit of the artwork at the seller's home or at our showroom in Paris (other meeting places may be considered).
2Payment & delivery
- Once the agreement is found with the seller, Art Shortlist will help you finalize your purchase by sending you an electronic confirmation.
- You will only have to sign it from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Then, Art Shortlist will ask you to pay by bank transfer.
- Your transfert will be held in a secured bank account until you receive the artwork. This process protects you against all types of payment risks and allows Art Shortlist to benefit from its 15% commission in addition to the price agreed with the seller.
- For the delivery of the artwork, it will be done in person or through a carrier, the choice is yours!