We have selected for you an artworks Shortlist
YOUR ADVANTAGES OF BUYING ON ART SHORTLIST
A team of experts at your disposal
Buy artworks from your home
Negotiate the price with the seller
Lowest commission rate on the market
Secured deals and payments
Tailored delivery services
Art Shortlist is a trusted solution for new buyers, collectors and professionals.
The lowest commission rate10%
By purchasing an artwork through our site, you are subject to a commission rate of 10% (excluding VAT) of the price agreed with the seller.
STEPS TO PURCHASE AN ARTWORK
1NegociationInterested by an artwork?
- First of all, you have to create an account. Then you can start a negotiation by offering your price to the seller directly on the artwork page.
- Art Shortlist will notify the seller without revealing your identity.
- You will trade with the seller through us until an agreement on the price is met.
Important : The seller will have 48h to answer your offer and you will have 24h to answer him.
You have two options to offer a purchase price :
- you can either buy at the displayed price and the artwork is yours.
- or you can start a negotiation with the seller for a lower price.
Do you want to see the artwork ? It will be possible to organize a private visit of the artwork at the seller's home or at our showroom in Paris (other meeting places may be considered).
2Payment & delivery
- Once the agreement is found with the seller, Art Shortlist will help you finalize your purchase by sending you an electronic confirmation.
- You will only have to sign it from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Then, Art Shortlist will ask you to pay by bank transfer.
- Your transfert will be held in a secured bank account until you receive the artwork. This process protects you against all types of payment risks and allows Art Shortlist to benefit from its 10% commission in addition to the price agreed with the seller.
- To recover the artwork, you can do it in person or through our transporter, the choice is yours !
Our team is at your disposal to advise you in your acquisitions of artworks.
Visit our Buyer FAQ or contact us directly if you have any questions.